This is our classroom website. It has links to important webpages that will be useful for math, science, social studies, technology and language arts.
Online learning for Term 1:
Granite Portal Login:
Use the link below to login to students' portal, where students can access Lexia, Wonders, Think Central, ST Math, Utah Compose and other district resources.
Username: 9 number (if your student cannot remember their 9 number please message or email me)
Password: Isakson (birthday)
Password example: Isakson0112 (for birthday January 12)
Use the link below to login to students' portal. Then click on Gradebook. It is the app with A+. Use the student's student number to log in and then you can view the grades.
Google Classroom Login:
1. Using your internet browser (Google Chrome will work best for this), go to classroom.google.com. You may be directed to log into an account instead of reaching the classroom screen.
2. You must be logged in to your child’s GSD account in order to access any Google Classrooms. Click “Sign In” in the top right hand corner if you currently are not signed into any google account. If you are on another Gmail account, you will need to sign out of it and log in with your child’s GSD account. You should have access to their username and password. See information above to access your student's account on the Granite portal.
3. The classrooms that you are joined to will now be on screen. The next time you use classroom.google.com, this will be the “home screen”.
Your child’s class code for Mr. Isakson's Class 2019-2020 is: ____wsjxv2f________________________
1. Go to the GSD Portal page
2. Click on Core applications or search for GSD Hunter
3. Type in student number for user name AND password
Lexia or Imagine Learning - 20 minutes
Go onto GSD portal and log in to Think Central Hunter.
Take a break! Do a household chore or do 30 jumping jacks; say the alphabet then say it backwards; write down three things you are thankful for in a notebook. - 10 minutes
These are links to websites and resources that will be helpful for reading, writing, spelling and grammar.
The code for Prodigy is C261D9
These are links to websites and resources that will be helpful for math.
Science and Technology
These are links to useful science and technology websites.
These are links to websites and resources that will be helpful for social studies.
Student and Parent Links
Mr. Isakson's Class code is qrqu4ff
Want to know more about Mr. Isakson? Click on About Me
Have questions or need help with something? Click on Contact Me
Want to see how you are doing or get news about our class? Click on Class Dojo
Go to Google Classroom to access online assignments and resources.
Visit our school website or the parent portal by clicking on the images below.